Friday 5 July 2013

It's official!

Well I finally did it. 'It's a Date!' is now a registered business name with an ABN. I am excited and a little bit terrified too.

I haven't got a website up and running yet but I have some stock already and I am just itching to host a party to put it all together. It is all available for your next party and I am eagerly awaiting an opportunity to help someone create their perfect party.

So far this is a sampler of what I have got now:

I love Shmick stuff. The range has lots of colour options and decorating choices. 
I can create a package to suit your theme with these fun and affordable products.

I also have this:
I just love this eco party range. 
How gorgeous are these cardboard lunch boxes for a party in the park or a picnic. I had visions of a  pretty garden party when I put this together but I could easily adapt them to suit a boys party.
A package for 10 people with boxes, napkins, straws, ribbon and cutlery is only $40. 
Pick your colour and style and I can put them together for you. Imagine fairy bread, cupcakes and strawberries inside these super cute mini hampers. 

The bamboo plates and little boats make for a lovely table setting and match up perfectly with the bamboo cutlery and glass bottles. This package includes the plates, bamboo boats, cutlery, napkins and straws and is also $40 for a setting for 10 people. 
The glass bottles can be included for only $1 each to complete the eco packages.

You pick your colour scheme and I will create the package to suit your event.
Additional settings can be added at $4 a set and you can change any of the options to suit your event. 


Here's just a snapshot of the dessert table options. 
A selection of jars can be filled with lollies to match your colour scheme or just your favourites. 
Prices will depend on how many jars and the quantity of lollies needed. 
Cake pops can be styled to suit your theme and only $24 for 1 dozen.

Today I was busy getting these cake pops to a special celebration for a lovely lady but tomorrow I will have time to showcase some more of the gorgeous packages I can offer.

I hope you love it all as much as I do.


2 comments:

  1. Well done, thrilled for you! Looks fantastic, I especially love the Eco range xc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bron xxx The Eco range is my favourite!! I hope to expand it if I get enough interest. There are the most gorgeous bamboo cones I would love to have my our next party.

      Delete