Friday 29 March 2013

Melbourne


What indulgence! My bestie and I went to Melbourne for the weekend- just us! My beautiful friend organised the whole trip including tickets to The Big Hearted Business Conference- oh my!!
It was fabulous in every way.






I promised the boys that I would visit their favourite shop to pick out a little pressie :)

How beautiful is this building? 





I found Victoria Mason! I searched for her shop on our last trip and couldn't find it :( This time I tripped right over it :) I was beside myself. She was so lovely and was also attending the conference. My dilemma was trying to pick out one favourite thing- that decision was so taxing. Exploring Fitzroy was the perfect way to finish off our day of awesomeness.


After a very early flight and a full day of shopping we needed a lovely cup of tea to see us through to dinner on Lygon Street.


Thank you to my very special friend for our amazing weekend xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! Melbourne always looks like such a great weekend getaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! I fell in love with Melbourne this visit and there is still so much of it to see.

      Delete