Sunday 5 August 2012

Almost perfect.

The cake pops I aspire to create:



The reality :











































The reality:











































The man I had hoped to marry:




The reality:



The family I dreamed about having:




The reality:





The perfect Sunday afternoon:





The reality:


Me sitting right beside him with the other Sunday paper and the kids playing in the yard.


The moral of the story: I have decided that dodgy cake pops and grubby lounges don't really rate. The kids will scoff the cake pops without a second glance and the cost of the lounge is better spent towards a holiday with my boys. Happy me!

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet Melissa. Love your outdoor lounge. I can see that getting a lot of use once spring is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron xx These beautiful sunny days have been close enough to spring for us to make the most of it early.

    ReplyDelete