Wednesday 25 July 2012

Excited!

I am so impressed with my clever husband. He has been trying to convince me for quite some time that he could build a deck so that Campbell can sit outside without having to get down stairs. It seemed like a very big job to me- and a bit tricky! He talked me through it and persuaded me that it was a cinch!
He was so, so right. I am so, so excited. It looks great already and there is still some work to be done. The day bed is in place ready for Campbell's relaxation.
The next step is to finish the railings and to add a bar around the railing edges. I can dream away and pretend it is summer with a drinks, good company, and the perfect view of the kids in the pool.
How fabulous!

While he has been hammering away I have been sewing! I have finally done something with the gorgeous fabric I got on Etsy and I love the results. Nothing fancy but I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment