Thursday 3 May 2012

How does she do it?

I don't know!!! How am I supposed to do it?
I have had so much come up this week and I am really starting to wonder how I AM supposed to do it. I wonder how badly I am doing it and how I am supposed to do it any better. Talking to amazing women who do so much and admit how hard it is makes me wonder if we set expectations way too high. Some people are very critical of everything we do and then comes a shining light- HURRAY! I am so grateful for those special stars that come along to celebrate the effort and the honesty.
I have to be honest and admit that some days my smile is not totally honest. Some days I am trying really, really hard to simple make it through the day.
Thankyou to the positive friends who are true and make it all worth while.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we are all faking it till we make it. Some days it's easier than others. I think you are doing and amazing job and given the amount of responsibilities you have, if something has to give a little than so be it. Choose something like housework or marking. Those are always my least favourite jobs. And remember to delegate. We are a team for a reason.

    ReplyDelete